Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions.
PRODUCT WARRANTY – 12 MONTHS
DisplayWise Design & Production Pty Limited (ABN 53 111 862 607) (“DisplayWise”) warrants for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase shown on the invoice that its Pop Up Desks (“Product”) are free from defects caused by faulty manufacture or faulty materials. If the Product is defective, DisplayWise will, at its sole and absolute discretion, either supply replacement Product or reimburse the purchaser for the portion of the original purchase price that so relates to the defective materials or components.
This warranty is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. This warranty does not apply where failure of the Product is partly or wholly due to the any of the following causes not caused by us, including:
· Faulty assembly by the customer;
· The Product has been modified or tampered with in any way;
· The Product is used for other than its intended purpose (as a desk);
· The Product is abused, misused, dropped, crushed or exposed to extreme temperatures;
· Exposure to adverse loads (weights above 25kg) or to harmful chemicals; and
· Fair wear and tear, including fading, staining, water damage, mould or grime, or other superficial or aesthetic changes to the Product.
2. DisplayWise will not be liable for any other claims in connection with the supply or use of the Product, including claims for loss, indirect or consequential loss or damage, costs or expenses of any kind arising under any circumstances.
3. To the extent allowable by law, all warranties, conditions, obligations and liabilities (including any warranties implied by law), other than those specified by DisplayWise are excluded.
4. This warranty is only valid when accompanied by proof of purchase.
5. This warranty is provided to the original purchaser of the Product and is not transferrable or assignable.
6. This warranty is governed by the law of New South Wales and Australia.
AUSTRALIAN CONSUMER LAW
If you are a customer under Australian Consumer Law the following provisions apply to you:
Our products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonable foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. The express warranties in this warranty are in addition to any other rights and remedies that you may have under Australian Consumer Law.
To make a warranty claim please contact our Customer Service Team on 1300 003 035 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will be required to:
1. Present your receipt as proof of purchase;
2. Identify the defect in the Product; and
3. Supply photos of your concerns or make available the Product for inspection (if required).
Upon completion of the above, DisplayWise will then advise you whether the Product is covered by the warranty.
EXCHANGE & RETURNS POLICY
The acceptance and return of goods must meet the below criteria. DisplayWise is not obliged to accept the return of goods if the buyer does not comply with below criteria. We do not refund or exchange for change of mind.
If any item(s) are damaged or faulty, or you have received an incorrect item:
· DisplayWise must be informed in writing within 3 days of receipt of the goods by the buyer via email to email@example.com; and
· Please make sure you include your order number, name, phone, email address, the reason, as well as any photos to describe your concern in the written request.
Once we have your details, along with photos of your concern, this request will be evaluated.
If approved any exchanged or replacement Product will be sent out to your address on the original order (if you wish this to be a different address, please inform us at the time of submitting). This can take up to 5 business days, depending upon your location.
DisplayWise is not obliged to accept return of goods in circumstances including the following:
· Change of mind by the buyer;
· If the Product has been changed or altered in any way;
· For damage incurred after delivery of the Product; and
· If written notification is not provided to DisplayWise within time frame noted above.